Friday, April 30, 2010

You are paying with what????

I wish I could make these things up....but the sad fact is they happen everyday. Working the drive thru yesterday, I had a lady pull up to pay for her coffees. Instead of grabbing a purse or counting change out of her ash tray (do they still put those in cars?) she starts counting money out of plastic jar labeled "Donations, Please Help". Apparently raising money for cancer treatment is so last year....now you can raise money to help you pay for overpriced coffee. I really wanted to slap some sense into this bitch, but as an employee of an upstanding establishment I am not at will to slap hos. So she took her jar-full-o-money and her beverages and rode off into the sunset. Those are the moments I really hope karma is a bitch...a nasty, coniving, dirty little bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment