Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Dollar Bills Ya'll

After a rather unsatifying day of mopping, cleaning mats and doing dishes I was day dreaming about what I would do with a gank of cash in my hand...not millions. Let's say $400, 000....let the spending begin....
1. The obvious...quit job...but not just basic two week notice. Get like an hour into work then just drop everything, grab my shit and yell on the way out "I quit, later bitches".
2. Pimp out mini van. Why the fuck would I buy a new one...this one is tits (and paid off). I am talking some sweet rims...a nice system that could wake the neighbors....upgrade the DVD...throw some dice in the mirror.
3. Go to snooty, upscale store and try on a million things...make sales lady really work for it. Buy nothing. Go to Target and buy everything.
4. Send mom flowers, chocolate covered strawberries, and the biggest Thank You card ever made.
5.Take kids to Toys R Us and say "You each must fill up a cart with everything you have ever wanted". Buy it all and send it to Grandmas' house.
6. Buy husband floor seats to the Jazz. For the whole season.
7. Save the rest for a rainy day.
8.Call old job and apologize for sudden outburst...must have been new medication. I'll be in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment