Thursday, May 6, 2010

Kindness Matters...So Stop Being Such A Bitch

Little update to people in the world who are insistent on being complete fucking bitches when ordering at a drive thru. Not that hard to put some emphasis on kindness and being polite...I am showing you that courtesy when I repeat your order back to you. I am making sure you get exactly what you pay for at the window. So don't be an asshole and drive off while I am talking...that makes me want to give you the wrong drink and stink eye. You then have the audacity to hand me your money and not look at me...like I'm a leper or something? Kind of wanted to punch you out when you ended the transaction with "Ummm..did you get these right?" Don't know...why don't you pull away while you still can cause I am about ready to crawl out this window and choke a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment