Wednesday, June 23, 2010

OMG gym guy

Some people take the gym experience to a whole new level. I personally try to mind my own business, work out and leave as soon as possible. I am noticing how many people are interested in socializing, lingering, staring, and attempting to make small talk. I made the mistake of working out in the well lit, social gallery of the gym the other day. As soon as I start on the ab machine, here comes a guy who obviously doesn't have time for a job and fantasizes about himself while rubbing one off. The best part of this whole scenario is the Hulk Hogan tank he is sporting, it is smaller in the front than in the back and I begin to wonder when he may scream and rip it off. Mega chest chooses the ab machine right next to me and proceeds to stare at himself in a mirror while he does sets, he then takes it the next level by grunting each time he comes upright. It was more than I could handle and I am pretty sure I giggled uncontrollably for a few minutes before I made my way back to the Women's Only area to finish my workout. Note to self: Unless you are single, desperate and unemployed, stay out of the main workout area. Note to Mega Chest: Your dick is small and you are the only one who is impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment