Sunday, June 6, 2010

Let's Play I Spy..

I spy with my little eye....a frighteningly white, hairy chested man with no shirt riding a bike around my work parking lot like a pedophile. Pretty sure you don't workout on a regular basis sir and I suggest not doing it in public or without clothing. People are trying to eat over here.
I spy with my little eye......a cracked out meth head with long blond hair who is striding into my place of employment with a....wait is that a....yes....with a grill. Either all her teeth are capped with silver or she purposely bought and wore in public a set of silver fake teeth that makes her look ummmm gangster? Ghetto? I think it just proves what I learned in elementary school...her brain is like a fried egg. Possibly even scrambled.
I spy with my little eye.....a woman walking in the rain with a white shirt and white pants that are two sizes too small. I am almost positive there is no Mexican bar around here having a wet t-shirt contest and if by chance there was.....you aren't in the running, lady. Your thighs need to breath and you are forcing me to stare in disbelief. Stop. Please.
I spy with my little eye.....a hair stylist whose last hair style was a hit in 1978. Seriously long permed hair with permed bangs. I am thinking if I was the person sitting in your styling chair I am asking myself three questions: Why am I getting my hair done at a discount strip mall hair salon? Why am I letting this lady give me style advice? Do I smell perm solution?
Disclaimer: I am judgemental and critical because I have low self esteem (isn't that what everyone says about rude people?) and I am sure these are really great people who have happy fulfilling lives. But really how funny would that be. Not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment