Sunday, May 16, 2010

Ahhh Family

Only because my family specifically told me I could blog about them am I sharing this with you today. I of course assume that they meant I could share every single moment of embarrassment, poor choices, family drama etc. If you did not mean that...contact an attorney and I will see you in court. Ha ha ha ha. But seriously I have my rights. And so...a story today about my baby sister. Now I will share more about the fact that I have over 11 siblings but I only grew up with my younger brother and sister. My baby sister was spoiled by our dad. Severely spoiled. It was so bad that she could get out of eating my mom's disgusting casseroles by sitting at the table for hours until dad got home and get whisked away to McDonald's for a burger with no ice (onions...dumb baby). So it really is no wonder that my brother and I could easily come together to make her life challenging when we could. Sister had a tattered baby blanket that she dragged everywhere with her which earned her the name vagabond girl....she pronounced it bagabond..but we all get the idea. The best of times were hiding blankey where her miniature frame couldn't reach and we laughed until tears came to our eyes. She would whimper and beg for that bacteria filled cloth..running from room to room. Then we really did have tears because dad heard the princess poopy pants was being treated poorly (as all whiny babies should be) and you could plan on being in trouble. Poopy pants would also create problems for us by crying when we hadn't done anything to her because she knew she could get us a good kick in the pants by being a big fat liar. So here's to you baby's of the family...you know you deserve being punished by your siblings because you get pampered by the people who use to like us.... before you came along.
I love you poopy pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment