Saturday, May 15, 2010

Have A Banana...

Riddle me this? How can a grown up being trained for eight hours a day not catch on to ringing up a coffee or writing on a cup? Even customer service is out of the norm for these people. My question? What the fuck have you been doing for money for the last 5-10 years of your life? Are you a trust fund baby or just an idiot who cannot be trained? You do realize even monkeys can be trained to do harder jobs then serving coffee...and they are monkeys. There is a no part of me that has compassion after three weeks of training and you are asking me how to mark a Vanilla Latte or how to brew coffee. In my mind I am saying " Look kid..we tried, but having a wall here would be easier than having you here because at least I can move around a wall and get my fucking job done."
No one babied me at any job I ever had...I got my fucking guts ripped out numerous times. I cried, got lectured, worked for no fucking money (yes, I know I still do. Thanks Mr. Obvious) and came out with a work ethic that puts your mom to shame.
So a little word to you immature, lazy, inconsiderate, rude, late, out of dress code, monkeys.....when you bring your A game..I will lay off the intimidation stunts...but until then get use to my stink eye. Cause baby...I will watch you quit before I wipe it off my face.
Judgementaly Yours, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment